Sunday, March 16, 2008

AT ANY COST has been SOLD!!!!

I FINALLY sold one! BookStrand offered to publish AT ANY COST. I'm thrilled.

This is my first in the series of the "National Agency of Safety, Security, and Defense" books. Stocked full of danger and intrigue, not to mention love and romance, these anti-terrorist stories will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. The agents at NASSD will win over your heart all the while saving the world. Once I have my cover art, I'll post the real cover on the website.

They've also requested SEEK AND DESTROY, as well as IT TAKES TWO (once complete). I'm hoping they love all of them as much as they loved the first one! Keep your fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Jami Davenport said...

Allie K.,

I think you need to update your readers on your latest news!!!!