Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've been tagged... Thanks Jami!

I guess even blogspots can get those chain letters/tags. This one looks fun so I'll jump in.

The rules: Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don't forget to post the rules.


1. I used to race jeeps offroad, which is where I met my husband. You pick out the jeep you like, then go after the man. He he he... I think he liked my jeep better.
2. My feet are insanely ticklish. I mean freakishly insanely ticklish. I've actually broken toes (my own) when being tickled because I ended up kicking something.
3. I'm a techie by trade and yet have to have my fifteen year old son show me how to use my Blackberry phone.
4. I love to bake in the sun. L-O-V-E it. However, being a redhead and extremely fair skinned, I usually turn into a lobster in no time and then spend the next week in pain, then another week itching from dead skin peeling off me in sheets.
5. My husband and I have been together for seventeen years, but we aren't actually married. We were married, got a divorce, and then got back together. We call each other "Spousal Units" or SUs. It fits, don't you think? We live in blissful sin! Ha!
6. My daughter is one of my best friends. THAT is saying something! She is eleven going on thirty, so let's see if we are still speaking when she turns all "teenager" on me! I know there will come a time when it just won't be cool to hang with mom, but until then I'm taking advantage of every second.
7. I love to remodel and/or build additions on houses. I'm in the process of purchasing a house right now. I plan to add on and will get started this summer. I'm TERRIBLE at interior design, so if you have any taste at all (I've been told my taste is all in my mouth), let me know and I'll be happy to pick your brain for ideas.

So there you have it--my seven factoids. As for my blog group, I don't think I know five people who have blogs. Instead, I'll post this now and as I find blogs out there, I'll post the URL here.

Thanks!

No comments: